1. To schedule for the following business day, submit inspection requests the previous business day before 4:00pm.
2. All work shall remain uncovered, visible and accessible for inspection.
3. Fire inspections are conducted from the ground level.
4. All work that requires a fire permit also requires an inspection of that work.
5. The installation contractor is required to be onsite for the duration of the requested inspection.
6. Approved fire protection system plans must be onsite at all times during the course of construction, along with a copy of the fire permit, and made available for inspection. When required documentation is not onsite for an inspection, the inspection will fail and be subject to applicable re-inspection fees and the inspection will have to be rescheduled for a later time, no sooner than the following business day.
7. Acceptance test reports are required for each new fire protection system installed; the report must be submitted to our office via www.TegrisFire.com and then uploaded into the CSS Portal, by each installation contractor, prior to the release of the Certificate of Occupancy. The Tegris Property Access Code (PAC) will be added to each fire permit record and visible through the CSS Portal.
8. All Fire Alarm System Final inspections require the approved zone map to be onsite for the inspection.