May I talk to a prosecutor about my charges?

The City Attorney’s Office cannot speak with you in regards to the facts of your case. Anything you say to us could be used against you in prosecution. If you are represented, please contact your attorney. If you are not represented and did not receive a plea offer at your arraignment, you may request one by calling 509-585-4274 or by e-mail at You may conduct additional plea negotiation with the prosecutor in court on the day of your pre-trial hearing.

Show All Answers

1. How do I change my court date?
2. How do I obtain the police reports for my criminal charges?
3. How do I quash my warrant?
4. May I talk to a prosecutor about my charges?
5. I cannot afford a defense attorney. How do I get one appointed to me?
6. I have a warrant on an unresolved case and I live out of the area. I cannot afford to come back to appear in court. What can I do?
7. I received a Public Defender and want to “fire” them. What do I do?
8. I entered into a Deferred Sentence or Stipulated Order of Continuance and now I received a notice for a Sentencing Hearing. I thought this was supposed to go away if I complied. What do I do?
9. I received a Complaint charging me with Theft, however, I paid the store at the time I was caught shoplifting. Why am I also being charged?