How do I obtain the police reports for my criminal charges?
If you are represented by an attorney, your attorney will receive copies of all discovery documents needed to represent you in court. If you are not represented, you may make a Demand for Discovery request to our office in writing or at your next court date. Our office does not have generally have discovery available to us until the Tuesday prior to the first Pre-Trial Hearing.
All reports requests prior to that hearing, or made by other parties, may be made through the Public Records Request process at KPD and are subject to Public Records Laws.

Show All Answers

1. How do I change my court date?
2. How do I obtain the police reports for my criminal charges?
3. How do I quash my warrant?
4. May I talk to a prosecutor about my charges?
5. I cannot afford a defense attorney. How do I get one appointed to me?
6. I have a warrant on an unresolved case and I live out of the area. I cannot afford to come back to appear in court. What can I do?
7. I received a Public Defender and want to “fire” them. What do I do?
8. I entered into a Deferred Sentence or Stipulated Order of Continuance and now I received a notice for a Sentencing Hearing. I thought this was supposed to go away if I complied. What do I do?
9. I received a Complaint charging me with Theft, however, I paid the store at the time I was caught shoplifting. Why am I also being charged?