How do I quash my warrant?
Please contact the Benton County District Court at 509-735-8476 to schedule a Quash Warrant Hearing if you are eligible. Otherwise you may resolve a warrant by turning yourself into the jail and be arraigned by a judge on the next court day. You may also pay your bail and warrant fee at the courthouse and receive a new court date. The judge is the only person who can quash a warrant. The Kennewick City Attorney’s Office cannot generally assist you in this process.

Show All Answers

1. How do I change my court date?
2. How do I obtain the police reports for my criminal charges?
3. How do I quash my warrant?
4. May I talk to a prosecutor about my charges?
5. I cannot afford a defense attorney. How do I get one appointed to me?
6. I have a warrant on an unresolved case and I live out of the area. I cannot afford to come back to appear in court. What can I do?
7. I received a Public Defender and want to “fire” them. What do I do?
8. I entered into a Deferred Sentence or Stipulated Order of Continuance and now I received a notice for a Sentencing Hearing. I thought this was supposed to go away if I complied. What do I do?
9. I received a Complaint charging me with Theft, however, I paid the store at the time I was caught shoplifting. Why am I also being charged?