If you have been charged with a criminal offense you are considered the defendant. If you have been charged with a felony matter or a misdemeanor charge outside of Kennewick city limits (BCSO) or on a state highway (WSP)—your case is handled by the Benton County Prosecutor’s Office. Please contact their office for assistance.

Please note that the Assistant City Attorneys will not speak to a defendant directly about their case. If you are represented by a defense attorney, please contact them.

Related Documents