Residential Pick Up With Curbside Recycling
|35 Gallon Cart
Free Disposal Coupons Program
As of July 1, 2021, the number of free dumps will be reduced to 6 per year at the WM Transfer Station at 2627 S. Ely Street. Also, see the Waste Management web link for changed to recycling.
- 6 loads per residential WM customer per year
- 1 load equals a standard 8 ft. level pick up bed (Larger trucks or trailers will apply multiple punches at WM's discretion
- City of Kennewick customers only
How Do I Get Started:
Hours are Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. Transfer station phone number is 509-586-7555.
- E-coupons can be activated at the WM Office at 1611 South Washington Street or when delivering material at the WM Transfer Station at 2627 S. Ely Street.
- Have a current garbage bill to show you are a residential WM customer in good standing.
- Have a driver's license or other ID that matches the name and address on the billing.
- Apartments and rental homes are not eligible unless resident specifically pays for garbage service and provides proof of the items above (if not contact your landlord)
- Must be a resident of the City of Kennewick and live within the City limits.
- No need to keep track of the number of loads, WM will do it for you.
What This Does Include
- Furniture items
- Household garbage
- Organic materials such as yard waste, flowers, brush, shrubs and/or grass
- Small home repair or remodel debris
What it Does Not Include
- Construction debris - examples: concrete, rocks, brick, sod, dirt or loads of metal
- Refrigerators, air conditioners and tires
- Special or commercially generated waste